Covid-19 Safety Measures
The well-being of all our participants remains of top priority to us. ORGATEC TOKYO will be implementing a series of precautionary measures during the event and we seek your support and full cooperation. The measures listed below are of top priority but it’s not exhaustive.
*For your own health and safety, compliance is required within the stated measures, which are subject to change, in accordance with the measure of the Japanese government "Basic Policy on Countermeasures against Coronavirus Infections", the "Guidelines to Prevent the Spread of Covid-19 Infection in the Trade Show Industry" established by the Japan Exhibition Association, "Guidelines for Preventing the Spread of Infection in Tokyo" established by Tokyo Metropolitan Government and "COVID-19 Prevention Measures and Requests" established by Tokyo Big Sight Inc.
Covid-19 Safety measures
- Wearing of face mask and hands sanitization are mandatory
- Compulsory temperature screening
- Pre-registration is required
- Disinfection and cleaning protocols observed
- Social distancing
- Sufficient ventilation
- Observe maximum capacity guideline
- Hand sanitizers available and accessible at the venue
- Observe maximum capacity guidelineAdmission will be denied in the following cas
- You have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher
- You have symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, breathlessness
- You have travelled to or have had close contact with a resident of a country that the government has announced as subject to entry restrictions or a post-entry observation period
- Those who have had a medical examination or taken medication for fever or common cold symptoms within the past two weeks, or those who have had contact with a person with similar symptoms within the past two weeks.
- Any other person concerned about the possibility of infection.
- Please wash your hands, disinfect your hands, and use a mask to avoid coughing.
- Please do not engage in loud conversations or other activities that may increase the risk of infection.
If you have a business meeting, please use a transparent partition to prevent droplet infection.
- If it becomes clear that you have been infected, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has been infected, please cooperate with the public health authorities in conducting a follow-up survey.
To all visitors
To prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, we would like to ask for your cooperation to pre-register via the official website.
Requests for visitors in the prevention of the spread of Covid-19
- Please refrain from visiting those who are with a fever or feeling unwell
- Please wear a mask
- Please use disinfectants that can be found in various places in the venue.
- Please maintain an appropriate distance
Please use disinfectants that can be found in various places in the venue. Please maintain an appropriate distance Please refrain from visiting those who are with a fever or feeling unwellPlease register for "services related to the prevention of the spread of Covid-19" provided by each organization.
※For more detailed information, please visit the websites of the organizations that provide these services.